Join the conversation
- Manick Govinda: Apu is an American Hero
- David Goodhart: Crying wolf on the far right in Europe
- Gurwinder Bhogal: How Not to De-Radicalize a Twitter Neo-Nazi
- David Goodhart: No, there isn’t a surge in hate crime
- Jason D Hill: An Immigrant’s American Dream
- Christine Louis-Dit-Sully: Return Politics to Principles, Not Identities
- Tarjinder Wilkinson: Statues Must Fall – Erasing History or Righting Wrongs?
- Munira Mirza: Stop and search is our best weapon in the fight against crime
- David Goodhart Review: Brit(ish): On Race, Identity and Belonging by Afua Hirsch
- Munira Mirza, Shaun Bailey & More: Bad Charity – Does aid do more harm than good?
- Douglas Murray: In praise of Trevor Phillips, the Islamic Human Rights Commission’s latest target
- Tony Sewell – I despair of the finger waggers more angry about Jamie Oliver’s Jamaican jerk rice than young black men being stabbed on our streets